Personal Injury

When you’ve been injured through someone’s negligence, the law provides compensation. The Castro Firm, Inc. will show you how.

If you have been injured, you may be entitled to money and/or benefits for your injuries. Many injuries happen because someone was careless or “negligent.” Someone who is negligent may have legal responsibility to you for your injuries.

If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident, slip-and-fall, or other type of accident, you need an experienced lawyer who will fight for your rights to the insurance companies and others who may be responsible. You may be entitled to compensation for the following:

  • Medical Bills
  • Lost Wages
  • Prescriptions
  • Property Damage
  • Pain and Suffering

In many states, every vehicle registered must have “no-fault” insurance. No-fault insurance means that the insurance company that insures the vehicle you are in at the time of the accident must pay your medical bills and lost wages, no matter if you were at fault in the accident or not. Medical bills also include your prescription medication expenses.

Also, your insurance company is responsible for paying the damage to your vehicle. If the accident was not your fault, your insurance company can be reimbursed by the other party’s insurance company. You have the right to have your vehicle repaired to its pre-accident condition; or, if your vehicle is totaled, you are entitled to its actual cash value at the time of the accident.

A pain and suffering award is given for your physical, mental, and emotional injuries due to the accident. This means if your normal activities of daily life have been affected due to the accident, you may recover monetary compensation. If your injuries caused you to lose pleasure and enjoyment in the activities that you were able to perform prior to your accident, you may recover additional compensation.

Let our experienced dedicated personal injury attorney work to win victory for you and ensure you are fully compensated for your injuries. Call us at 302.225.5700.